Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Preschool week of Nov. 26th
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week! I have been a little behind on my blog:( Sorry and I will try and do better!!! This week we read books about monkeys for letter "M". The 3's read Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree both written and illustrated by Eileen Christelow. We then sang and retold the stories using flannel board pieces. They especially like doing the "Snap" of the crocodile when he tries to eat the monkeys in the tree. We also read Curious George Goes to the Aquarium. The 4's listened to Monkey With a Tool Belt by Chris Monroe- a very funny story about a monkey who escapes from the circus using his many tools. The book fair starts this Friday! There are a lot of great books- this fair is mainly preschool books. I will be open through next Wed. Dec. 5th. If you come to the ECC Holiday party on Saturday make sure to stop in to the library!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment