Monday, February 3, 2014

Preschool Feb. 3 & 4

So glad to see everyone this week! Those snow days really throw me off- I miss seeing the kids and they don't get library! This week we are reading books about the Ocean. I started by asking them what lives in the ocean- I am always amazed by all of the sea creatures they are familar with- sometimes I even hear mermaid! The 3's read Hooray for Fish by Lucy Cousins and Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark by Ken Geist. The 4's listened to Big Al by Andrew Clements and Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark by Ken Geist. I shared this book with all of my classes because I like to compare this story to the three little pigs. Have a great week- next week we will be reading Loud and Quiet books.

No comments:

Post a Comment