Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Preschool May 17,18, 21
This week was the last week for library for the year. I know I will be seeing many of your children next year as they move on to PreK or 4 year old preschool. I have enjoyed getting to know your children- every week when they come into library they brighten my day. Thank you for sharing them with me (and for returning library books on time!!) This week we read All You Need For a Beach by Alice Schertle and then we played memory- using picture cards from the story. I love to play this with the classes because it gives them an opportunity to all be successful. I tell them that even if they don't get a match they are helping out their team. We then read Sally Jean the Bicycle Queen by Cari Best. Have a wonderful summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment