Monday, September 17, 2012
PreK September 14th
Welcome to prek library! The prek kids have come down to the library the last two Fridays- we have had fun reading stories and singing songs but I know they have been anxious to check-out a book. Next Friday will be the first week of check-out- the computer issues have been resolved and I am busy making the library cards. We have been reading books about school and the library. This week we read "Quiet There is a Canary in the Library" by Don Freeman. This story is about a little girl who imagines a library where animals and birds are allowed in. After reading the story I told them about my friend Remy the pack-rat who lives in the library. Remy is a puppet who lives in the library because he loves books and all of his prek friends. He will visit us from time and show us his many treasures he has in his back pack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment