Friday, February 11, 2011

PreK February 10th


Happy Valentine's Day- In honor of this special day we read and talked about friendship today in library. Mo Willems has written a series of books about two best friends Gerald and Piggie- sometimes they make each other mad and sad but they always end up as friends by the end of the book. Today I read I Have A New Toy, one of his books, in library. Ask your child what happened to the toy and what happened in the end of the story. We also continued working on our class stories and explored kidpix on the computers. Next week there will be no library due to winter break and the following week we will hopefully finish our stories and I will send home the information about the cool reader ice cream promotion. Enjoy the relatively warmer weather next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment