Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Preschool Oct. 19 & 20
"L" is for library and lions. The 4's read If You Take Your Frog to the Library by Blanche Sims. After reading the story I told them that I don't have a frog or an elephant in my library but there is someone very special who lives in my library- Remy the reading rat. Remy is a puppet who loves cheese and is very afraid of cats. When they ask me if Remy is real I always tell them Remy thinks he is real! Next we read Going on a Lion Hunt adapted by Margery Cuyler. The 3's read farm books with me. We started with Duck on a Bike by David Shannon, sang Old MacDonald, and then read Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch by Jennifer Rofe and sang about pumpkins. Next week we will be reading some (not too scary) halloween books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment