
Welcome to my library blog. I try to keep a weekly update about what books we read in library (although sometimes the update comes a few days after library!) I love my job and enjoy reading and singing with your children. Today was the first day for book check-out. The 4's read the State of Michigan book of the year Memoirs of a Goldfish by Devin Scillian. This is a great book about a goldfish and his memories of living in a fishbowl. Next I read Mr. Wiggles Book and we talked about how important it is to take good care of our library books. With the 3's we read books about colors. We started off with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr., I Dream of an Elephant by Ami Rubinger and finished by reading Where is the Green Sheep? by Mem Fox. There will be no library next week due to conferences.
No comments:
Post a Comment