Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Preschool March 22nd
"T" is for toys and trains. This week in library with the 3's I read a classic book that was one of my sons' favorites- The Little Engine That Could by Wally Piper. Kids still love the story of the little blue engine and even though it is a longer book they really enjoy hearing it. We then did a transportation flannel board, sang "The Wheels on the Bus" and read Down By The Station by Will Hillenbrand. The 4's read Too Many Toys by David Shannon and I Lost My Bear by Jules Feiffer. I asked them if they have too many toys- most of them didn't seem to think so:) The ice cream cool reader program has one more week left to turn in reading sheets. Almost everyone has turned in at least one reading sheet. Thank you so much for taking the time to read 20 books with your child!! They are so excited about the ice cream parties- which are tentatively scheduled for the last week in April during library time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment