Monday, October 14, 2013
PreK October 11
This week in library we read some fall books. I always like going to the public library and discovering a new book to share with my students. I discovered "Sophie's Squash" at Georgetown library and I love this book. It is about a little girl who goes to the farmer's market with her parents and buys a squash- her parents think it is going to be dinner but Sophie has other ideas. She names her squash and takes her everywhere until she starts to get mushy and spotty. What a wonderful book to talk about the changing seasons. Thank you for continuing to bring back your library books on time. I love it when everyone gets to check out a book! Next week we will be reading and talking about The Three Little Pigs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment